We do custom construction of injection molds for our production or
export to the molder of your choice.
We can accept CAD files from Pro/E 200i2, AutoCAD or in IGES (.igs)
format. 2D drawings or Industrial Designs will also be accepted for
mold creation. Our engineering staff can assist with your product
development if desired.
Molds will be built to your specifications and/or industry
standards. Lead times are flexible but usually range from 30 to 60
working days. On mold completion we can provide trial shots, first
article inspections, and CPK analysis to the customer's
specification. All quality checks follow ISO 9001 procedures.
Advantages of Plastic Injection Molding
- High production rates
- High tolerances are achievable
- Wide range of plastic materials can be used
- Low material cost and low labor costs
- Little need to finish parts after molding
- Minimal scrap losses if remnants are recycled